So, I am reading Make Today Count by John C. Maxwell…
He admonishes me to keep a positive attitude and use it to influence others regardless…
So, I begin my Monday by
- Finding something positive in everything.
- Finding someone positive in every situation.
- Saying something positive in every conversation.
- Eliminating negative words from my vocabulary.
- Never forget to express gratitude to others everyday.
I have also decided not to worry myself over every hurdle that I happen to find daily, I will just figure a way out and get over it, most importantly find a lesson from it. I hope you do the same too, you will find life easy to live that way.
I love Mondays because –
- It is a fresh start.
- It gives me the opportunity to set a new tone for the rest of the week.
- Its a great day to be alive.